Friday, August 26, 2011

What's good for the soul ...


Very soon I'll tell you about what I am actually doing on a day-to-day basis.

The food will be so fantastic, you too will be inspired to join me on this journey!

I promise to provide photos and recipes and quantities!
I promise to share the highs and lows and whatever I can that might help.
I promise to record as much information as I can.

But there is a little more to cover off first.

Like the fact that I never recovered from the gestational diabetes. So this is about long-term quality of life, not losing a few kilos or fitting back into a pair of jeans.

And the fact that I was never going to do this until I got my head in the right place. This has to be for me. I have to choose to do it. I have to understand where the responsibilities lay.

I really needed to begin to see food as good or bad/helpful or unhelpful, not yummy or boring.

And with that nagging voice in my head constantly growling at me, it had to happen eventually.

I work with some really lovely lasses, and two have recently started a healthy-eating campaign at work. I am jumping on that bandwagon!

No comments:

Post a Comment